Thursday, November 12, 2009

My new Website


My web site ifs finally up and running again! You can click on the D.K.Hummel Company link to the right, or click here: http://www.dkhco.com to order any of my books directly from me. I'm offering free shipping for all book sales to the lower 48 states for a limited time so act now to save yourself some loot. If you order a copy of all three I'm knocking off an additional $5.00 until 12/31. Alaska, Hawaii and most of Canada can pay a flat fee of $4.95. If you live outside the US, just email me from the website for a shipping quote. I accept PayPal, Money Orders and Personal Checks.  I'm still hammering out all the different shipping options for international sales. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've read the three books you mailed me. The golf ball buddies is the one I've studied and I'm pleased with it. Your suggestions have improved my carvings. Eyes were an area where improvement was most needed and your booklet has done just that, thanks.
    John

    ReplyDelete