Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay here is look at my first book. It's been a couple of years since I've written "Carving a Closet Buddy", but it's getting a little more popular all the time. I first got the idea of writing this book when my wife purchased some aromatic red cedar blocks to put in her wool sweater box. I thought why not write a book on how to carve this type of wood. I also wanted to keep all the steps simple but detailed enough so that a beginner could easily finish the project. I tried to give each character a slightly angry look so that if the cedar smell didn't chase away the moths, the facial expression would. LOL Being sort of a self starter, I took all the photos myself with a time delayed digital camera. I did all the publishing using MS Word, and contracted a local print shop do all the printing. I felt this would be the best way to control the stock inventory and would keep the book from prematurely going out of print. (Plus I saved a bundle on a third party publisher costs and control all the rights). Check out further posts for my other books.

Anyone can have a signed copy with free shipping to the lower 48 states for only $12.95. You can become a dealer by ordering only 6 copies, mix or match with any of my other books. Send me an email if interested.
Add ImageAdd ImageAdd Image

No comments:

Post a Comment