Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carving Golf Balls

Thought I would upload a photo from my upcoming 3rd book "The Little Book of Carving Golf Ball Buddies" coming out in about a month (if all goes as planned). There just isn't enough information out there on the subject so I thought I would throw my two cents in and write my own book. Golf balls are a blast to carve. Since I carved about a hundred of these by now, I have a lot of pictures for the gallery portion of the book. I'm going to step up to the plate on this one and get an ISBN number and bar code to keep the bookstores happy. I'm also hoping to finish my 4th book this summer.

3 comments:

  1. golf ball, you can special order custom golf balls. When you request a custom golf ball can usually select the color you want, this model of golf ball you want, if you want a logo or slogan printed on the ball, or if you want your name printed on the ball. golf balls are novelty is also available. They make great gag gifts for golfers, or may be a great way to add some fun to your golf game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. golf balls sold in bulk are those that have been recycled. Or there were exceedances of the logo and therefore the bulk sale of businesses. So learn more about golf balls in bulk can be good or bad play is a must for you. Most sellers have a policy to assess the golf balls in bulk and these assessments will be from the mint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this on MSN and IĆ¢€™m happy I did. Well written article.

    ReplyDelete